- SoundFlex Acoustic Suspended Rafts
- SoundFlex Raft ceiling suspended acoustic panels are primarily used when there is insufficient wall space for absorption materials. Shush Raft suspended ceiling panels are an innovative way of absorbing sound as well as enhancing the design flare of the room. The floating impression is modern and contemporary in any environment. There are endless design possibilities with colours and shapes.
- SoundFlex offers sound absorption performance not only from the face of the panel but also from the rear of the panel. The panels provides the highest sound absorption rating (CLASS A) enabling the areas where it is used to achieve the highest level of absorption.
- SoundFlex panels are available in square or rectangular panels as well as many other shapes such as circles, ellipses, triangles and many more creative shapes. Shush Raft is available from a range of over 100 fabric colours as standard. Alternative fabrics can be applied on request.
- SoundFlex modern and contemporary suspension kit comes with the panels. Suspension kit includes spiral hook, 2m cable and an eyelet.