Acoustically divide conference / seminar rooms, class rooms, function rooms, office space & community halls.
The Momentum 100 is truly at the head of its class. UK manufactured, this top hung system allows limitless stacking solutions.
Acoustic infill combined with interlocking edge profles with unique seal interfaces giving up to 59dB sound block performance. Unrivalled seal pressure of 2KN per linear metre is possible by our unique rapid action scissor jack mechanism ensuring excellent onsite acoustic
Magnetic profiles complement precision engineered roller and track systems allowing effortless operation. Unique roller locking mechanism guarantees panel alignment in the long term. All systems are acoustically tested to ISO 140-3 and certified for shock impact, endurance, thermal insulation and stability.
Available in a range of finishes including laminate, white marker, veneer, digi-art or primed for onsite decorating.
- Nominal thickness 100 mm
- Min. panel width 650 mm
- Max. panel width 1250 mm
- Max. clear opening height: 11 m
- Sound Insulation range: Up to 59dB
- Tested to: ISO 140/3 & EN 20140/3 Standard.
- Acoustically tested passdoors
- Vast selection of finishes – inc veneer, laminate etc
- Flexible division with various stacking options
- Top hung with no floor tracks
- Fire rated options available
- Semi automatic system available.